Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Audrey Hepburn

anyone who doesn't know her must be living in another spaces! I've just google this photo, find the nicest & post it here. Breakfast at Tiffany's was her. it images her all the time. I don't really know bunches memories either anything bout' her. is that a sin to adoring her? I hope not (crossing fingers). she's totally amazing, everyone knows & no deny. her thoughts & quotes: I never think of my self as an Icon. what is in other people's minds is not in my minds. I just do my thing; I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."







MINE SIDES:
I love her boldness in that film to leave her suckie bunny life. she then gets many better, and adventures too in big city life. well. pardon if I'm wrong. I've just know that story--- retells from my friend. she's bold. she's cool. she's my timeless beauty role model, one of. - Raras.

No comments:

Post a Comment