Saturday, April 3, 2010

I PROMISE :D

From now on,
I promise to my self not to eat
junk food and being vegetarian

(not a pure vegetarian, just gonna throw meats & chicken.
milk, eggs, and fishes are very berry allowed)

Because long hols in Jogja makes me fatter,
Because I never walk to school again,
Because I never did any workout or efforts to burn my fat,
Because my belly is look like a Papabunz with 100x magnification,
Because my cheek becomes sets of red tomatoes,
Because I can't deny any yummies and I can't stop myself not to eat more and more,
Because I love night-eating...or maybe every hours eating,
Because my weight is up from 50 to 52,
Because I wanna lose my weight to 48...hell yeah or at least 50kg,
Because I wanna have long age with healthy food habit.

I promise.

3 comments:

  1. you're working yourself to hard girl!
    it's better having one day where you eat a wee bit of sweets, and then you won't get a fall-back ;)

    52 is nothing! I'm over 60!!!

    oh, and yeah, the pics you asked about is mine :)
    the snow's starting to melt today, but it's still there :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss, I just wanna have some healthy eating habits :) 60 isn't terrible when you're tall! in fact I'm nothing,I'm shooooort so that's why 52 is everything lol

    your eggs are cool too! What an Easter :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really tall either...
    163 cm (max) I think :/
    I guess your probs even taller!!!

    HAPPY EASTER to you to :D:D:D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete