Sunday, April 18, 2010

some downs

I'M TIRED
tired of time which always run in a rush, leave me with the undone duties and also come closer to that 'goodbye' gaaaah this causes of I spent my saturday & sunday in school for an event that's why I begged to un-ears time to turn theirs to 2 days ago

tomorrow is Monday
it will be a biggest HELL in my week
I get the physic exam 2morro, and it's horrible
how can I study in this fucking bad condition?
I'm so tired. I have un-pleasure feelings at all
I'm not in the mood to do anything!

I have no time to cheer myself up
no time to make everything's better
no time to make him stay longer
no time to make the duties done
no time to give an UP to myself
Oh God. this is a part of a down in my life
I believe I'll meet my up soon

2 comments:

  1. thankyou, Siv <3<3<3
    hopefully I can study well tonight.
    I'm still un-well :(

    ReplyDelete