Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Graduation Day

Seeing the title, guess I am a bit late but I don't want to skip to post about one of my big days in my life. Yeay, graduation day! All of 2012 folks may wouldn't believe that they were really graduated since they thought that they've just started the journey in senior high school, stepped in 10th grade, felt the new atmosphere, had good bond with tests, remedials, and so on. Okay let's just be friend with reality: I was graduated from my school, SMAN 42 Jakarta on 6th June 2012! time flies by really fast, people, really FAST.

By the way, I really love my make up and hair do. I choosed not-so-simple make up cause this was a big day, so I decided to do this at salon. I'm happy I have bigger eyes there! For the kebaya, I choosed simple purple brocade kebaya and batik sarong for the bottom. And, all of my girlfriends looked so wonderfully beautiful in their kebaya :)




My Friends and Me :-)











with my best woman in the world:


No comments:

Post a Comment